Morpilot Infrared Forehead and Ear Thermometer – The Perfect Gift for Your Family
Get reliable readings of your body temperature from baby to adulthood.
Taking temperature of children with old-school thermometer is difficult, but now, it’s easy and quick.
• Dual mode design: forehead or eardrum detection
• One second measurement time
• Fever warning
• 20 readings memory recall
• Extensive clinical data
• Adjustable measure inºC/ºF
• Special ergonomic design
• 2X AAA batteries included
• Low-voltage display
• Don’t need lens filters
• Measurement range:
Forehead mode: 32.0 ºC-42.2 ºC / 89.6ºF-107.9ºF
Ear mode: 0.0 ºC-100.0 ºC / 32.0ºF-212.0ºF
• Precision: ±0.2ºC / ±0.4ºF
• Measuring Forehead Temperature: Press Forehead mode button, touch and scan forehead from temple one side to the other and then release the button.
• Measuring Eardrum Temperature: Take off the probe cover, insert the sensor into the ear canal. Then press the Ear mode button and you will hear a beep signaling when temperature is taken.
Children under 1 year: Pull the ear straight back.
Children aged 1 year to adult: Pull the ear up and back.
• ºC/ºF Setting: Press Ear button for 8-12seconds under shutdown state, and the temperature unit shifts automatically. Press Ear button within 5 seconds after release to change ºC/ºF, then wait for the product to start up.
• The Dual mode infrared thermometer is not waterproof.
• It can only be used for body temperature measurement.
• An ear (tympanic) temperature could be 1-2°F (0.6-1.2°C) higher than forehead skin temperature. This is NOT due to the inaccuracy of the thermometer.
• 1 x Infrared Thermometer
• 1 x Travel Pouch
• 1 x User Manual
- DUAL MODE – Measure temperature via forehead (suitable for all ages) or ear (recommended for children above 3 months).
- QUICK AND ACCURATE – One second measurement time. Clinically tested and proven to be reliable and more accurate in new version.
- FEVER WARNING – Audible and visual fever warning alert when the reading exceeds 37.5℃/99.5℉.
- MEMORY RECALL – Store and recall the last 20 past measurement results for record analysis.
- HYGIENIC AND PROFESSIONAL – Recommended thermometer by doctor and pediatricians. CE Approved. Easy to clean and maintain.